A Brief History
Her Royal Highness Valaya Alongkorn Krom Luang Phetchaburi Ratchasirindhorn, she is the 43rd daughter of King Chulalongkorn with Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Pornpanwassa, H.R.H. Valaya Alongkorn, was born on Wednesday, April 16, 1884, in the 5th month, 6th waning moon, in the Year of the Monkey at the Royal Villa of Her Majesty Queen Sawang Wattana Boromratchathewi in the royal palace. His Highness had an older brother, older sister, younger brother and younger sister as follows :
1. HRH Princess Maha Vajirunhis, later was established the royal title as the first crown prince in the 5th government service.
2. Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Prince Isariyaporn.
3. Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Prince Wichit Jiraprapha.
4. Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Prince Somchai Wongwarothai Krom Khun Si Thammarat Thamrongrit.
5. Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Prince Valaya Alongkorn.
6. Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Prince Siraporn Sophon.
7. Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Prince Mahidol Adulyadej Krom Luang Songkhla Nakarin.
8. Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn (name not yet given) died 3 days after being born.
When he was one month old, he ordered a royal ceremony to be held on May 29, 1884 at the palace of Queen Sawang Wattana Boromarajatewi. His Majesty King Chulalongkorn bestowed the name of Her Royal Highness Princess Valaya Alongkorn Narintharathepayakumari.
In 1888, Her Majesty Queen Sawang Watthana Boromarajatewi had the birth of a daughter. She was bestowed the name Her Royal Highness Princess Siraporn Sophonphimonratnavadee Because Queen Saowapa Phongsri lost both of her daughters in 1887. She wished to have a daughter. Therefore asked His Royal Highness Princess Valaya Alongkorn From Her Majesty Queen Sawang Wattana to be a daughter at the end of the year 1888. Princess Valaya Alongkorn she had a nanny named Chan Chuto, a nanny who served and raised until she passed away in 1999.
– Education of Her Royal Highness Princess Valaya Alongkorn : She was educated at the Rajakumari School, located at the Amarindra Winitchai Throne Hall. She began her studies on May 18, 1893, with Phraya Isaraphan Sophon as a teacher, offering letters English Education Section. The teacher who gave teaching was Mom Princess Mantharop Kamala, Mom Princess Phichitjirapa Devakul, Mom Chan Devakul and HRH Princess Sawasdisophon.
– Sokant Royal Ceremony : When Her Royal Highness Prince Valaya Alongkorn He lived twelve years. graciously set up a royal ceremony bestowed a royal suphanbat in honor of Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Prince Valaya Alongkorn and Her Royal Highness Princess Malinee Naphadara.
– Her Royal Highness Princess Valaya Alongkorn’s favorite meal will be eaten in the playing room with the governor inviting food from the accommodation came upstairs to the palace, seated folded and ate which is carpeted and has feathers (cushions) next to her. The indispensable food is grilled catfish and sweet pork. Her most favorite fruit is sugar cane. She recounted that when Somdej Prince Valaya Alongkorn still young, she didn’t like the fruit, especially grapes, which at that time were expensive and very luxurious because is a foreign fruit.
She had an intimate relationship with almost all of her brethren, but the ones that very close to her are :
Her Royal Highness Princess Malinee Naphadara.
Her Royal Highness Princess Nipanphadol.
Her Royal Highness Princess Yaowaphaphong Sanit.
Her Royal Highness Princess Prapa Phanphilai.
Her Royal Highness Princess Wapi Budsabakorn.
As for the front boss, there is HRH Princess Chakphong Phuwanat Prince Rangsit Prayunsak Prince Burachat Chaiyakorn HRH Princess Kittiyakorn Voralak In particular, Princess Yaowaphapong Sanit. He was very intimate with him, visited different places With Princess Yaowapha Phongsanit, sometimes both of them even had a meal together with Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn. Prince Malinee Naphadara was very intimate with her because when she was young, Her Majesty Queen Saowapa Phongsri brought Her Royal Highness Princess Malinee Nabhadara to keep them for a while, often, almost every day.
Her special interest was embroidery. She made placemats, sweaters, or even strung flowers, arranged flowers in vases, and wrote letters occasionally. She would play games such as checkers, scaludo, and English letters (Cross words at that time). She more likely chose to decorate her clothes colorfully and beautifully. She didn’t like jewelry much, but her favorite was pearl jewelry. Wherever she went, she always wore pearls, which has variety choices of colors.
The Pass of Her Father (King Rama V)
All Thais suffered great loss: King Chulalongkorn suddenly fell ill and passed away on October 23, 1910, which brought great sorrow to all royalty, as well as people.
The Pass of H.R.H. Valaya Alongkorn
H.R.H. Valaya Alongkorn passed away on February 15, 1938 at 11:15 PM in a peaceful state in the midst of sorrow of the royal family, courtiers, and closest servants.